MIS Quarterly Author Development Workshop at PACIS 2019
MIS Quarterly will hold an author development workshop at PACIS on July 10, 2019 (Wednesday) from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm at the PACIS conference hotel in Xi'an, China.
The workshop is designed to provide authors with (1) feedback from MISQ Senior Editors and Associate Editors on potential submissions to MISQ and (2) the opportunity to discuss with editors and other authors how to develop papers for submission and resubmission to MISQ. The workshop has a limited capacity of 30 authors.
The workshop will include:
1. Roundtable discussion led by editors on authors’ submissions to the workshop.
2. Editors' panel discussion on developing papers for initial submission to MISQ.
3. Editors' panel discussion on revising papers for MISQ.
All participants are required to register for PACIS 2019. There is no additional registration fee for the workshop.
|March 1, 2019||Submissions Open|
|May 15, 2019||Submissions Closed|
|June 1, 2019||Authors Receive Notifications|
|July 10, 2019||Workshop Date|
1. Authors are to submit a single PDF file that includes (a) their paper, which should be no more than 20 pages (double-spaced excluding references, tables, and figures) and (b) an optional one-page description of specific issues on which they would like feedback at the workshop.
2. Please email submissions to MISQAuthorWorkshopPACIS2019@gmail.com, indicating in the subject line “Submission to MISQ PACIS 2019 Author Development Workshop.”
Editor-in-Chief, MIS Quarterly
Like MIS Quarterly on Facebook
Follow MIS Quarterly on WeChat
Liaison Office of PACIS2019, Management College,
28 Xianning West Road, Beilin District, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province
Tel: +086-29-82667833 E-mail: PACIS2019@163.com